Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chico the Chihuahua

Can I first just say how much I love that this little guy is named Chico?  It fits him perfectly. He may be small, but he packs a lot of spunk in his little frame.  Chico loved to run and look everywhere, except at me, until I broke out my secret weapon - cheese!  His mom clued me into his preference for provolone ahead of time. I'm not too proud to say I literally bribed him to look at the camera and say "cheese"!  But it turned out that some of my favorite photos from his shoot ended up being the ones where he wasn't looking at the camera.  Check out his striking profile!

Orlando Pet Dog PhotographerOrlando dog pet photographerOrlando dog pet photographer
Orlando Pet Dog PhotographerOrlando Pet Dog Photographer
Orlando Pet Dog PhotographerOrlando Pet Dog Photographer

2 comments:

Stephanie December 15, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

OMGosh I love Chico! This is a fantastic shoot.

Unknown January 1, 2015 at 9:54 AM  

I have a dog named chico too! He is also a chihuahua and looks identical to yours, except he is brown all over and has tan markings!

Post a Comment

Followers

Pet-ography: n. Photography for Pets! Holly is a Pet Photographer serving Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park, Sanford, Casselberry, Altamonte Springs, Winter Springs, Apopka, Avalon Park, Heathrow, Kissimmee, Longwood, and surrounding areas. If you are interested in Pet Photography, please contact us!